Be part of something. Be part of the MSI UK family.
MSI Reproductive Choices UK are about to embark on a new and exciting chapter. We are looking to expand our amazing services within the Sussex county, and are on the lookout for talented, inspirational, and pioneering people to help us achieve our mission.
At MSI Reproductive Choices UK we are unapologetically pro-choice. We believe that every woman has the right to make choices about her own body and her own future. As one of the world’s leading providers of contraception and safe abortion care, we give women the means to do so. Across 37 countries, we provide high quality, safe services, and work with advocacy to create an enabling environment, so every client has safe access to services when and where they are needed. Because when a woman can determine her own future, she can contribute to creating a better, more sustainable future for everyone.
MSI Reproductive Choices is committed to creating an inclusive environment with a workforce which is representative of the communities we serve. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and give equal consideration to all qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. We are committed to promoting equality and safeguarding the welfare of all team members and clients, with a focus on vulnerable groups.
About the Role
Health Care Assistant
We want individuals who support our mission of eliminating unsafe abortion by 2030 and who work with us to build an enabling environment to increase access to safe services everywhere. We expect all team members to share our vision and commitment to achieving our mission whilst promoting equality and safeguarding the welfare of all clients and colleagues.
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Currently be working as a Healthcare Assistant either within the NHS or privately (essential)
- Be pro-choice on abortion
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have completed your Level 3 NVQ (highly desirable)
- IT literate – word, excel and experience of learning an in-house system is advantageous
- Committed to the protection of team members and clients, with a focus on vulnerable groups.
- Able to role-model inclusive and culturally sensitive attitudes and behaviours.
- Be an active problem solver
- Have an organised mindset and empthetic yet resilient nature
- Flexible and willing to travel to other centres in the region when required
- For more information about the role, please view the job framework on our website.
Location: Multi Sites Sussex
Part-time: 15 hours
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £18,900 (FTE)
Closing date: 26th June 2021 (midnight GMT). Interviews may take place before this date for exceptional candidates.