MRI / CT Radiographer
About the Role:
We have an excellent opportunity for an MRI / CT Radiographer to join our client’s team in Brighton working at a lovely private unit. Our client is a supplier of imaging services to the NHS as well as other private healthcare companies all over the UK.
As an MRI /CT Radiographer you will be responsible for adhering to protocol and procedures to produce high quality images and an exceptional standard of patient and customer care. The focus is on team work and working together to provide the best service for all in an environment that encourages learning, development and support.
* £27k to £34k per annum (dependent on experience).
* 40 hours per week
* Monday-Sunday (although there is currently not a huge demand for weekend work, there will be in the future)
* Fantastic and exciting benefits offered to ensure that work/life balance, includes:
* Cycle to work scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Eyecare Vouchers
* Family friendly policies
* Free scans for family and friends
* Inside benefits extra
* A large emphasis is placed on personal and professional development, and you will be assured of support to create a professional pathway to enable you to fulfill your full potential and career aspirations.
* At least 2 years’ experience in MRI and CT Radiography preferred
* Consideration will be given to candidates who have had at least 2 years’ experience in either MRI or CT
Please note that interviews will be taking place throughout the duration of this advert. Therefore if you are interested in this role an early application is advised as we may close the advert prior to the advertised date