Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
* Salary: Basic Salary £29,000 (OTE £60,000)
* Location: Brighton
Do you see yourself as a dynamic and talented Mortgage Advisor or Manager?
If you do then we want to speak to you!! My Client has roles as a Mortgage Manager in Brighton
Start Date: ASAP
On Target Earnings (First Year): £40,000 – £50,000
On Target Earnings (2nd year onwards) £60,000 – £100,000
You will have warm leads readily available from a team of estate agents so you will never be short of business to write with Full administrative backup so this allows you can get on with what you do best and that is deal with customers!
My Client is offering you:
A competitive salary package with the buzz of UNCAPPED EARNINGS
A company car or car allowance from Day 1 and the opportunity to work towards one of our prestigious vehicles such as Audi, Jaguar, or BMWs
Top Achievers are rewarded with trips and outings
33 days paid holiday (increasing with service) and holiday commission
The ability to offer your customers products from the whole of the mortgage market
A company that values customers and colleagues alike (currently 4.8/5 on TrustPilot)
A company that listens to its colleagues from yearly staff survey feedback
Being encouraged and sponsored to actively take part in charity and community events and really giving something back
The Job They need YOU to do:
* Meeting with clients to assess individual circumstances and needs
* Seeking out the best financial and mortgage solutions for our customers
* Selling associated insurance products from Legal & General
* Meeting and exceeding targets
* Working closely with the residential estate agency team to ensure all business opportunities are maximised
* Provide coaching and support to colleagues to maintain a good referral rate
* Proactively contacting existing client base as a source for new business
* Liaising with lenders to confirm product conditions are relevant for our customers
* Ensuring all documentation is compliant, correct and properly witnessed, and signed in line with FCA guidelines
* You need to be driven and motivated by success, results, and reward
* Fully CEMAP Qualified or equivalent or Competency Advisor Status (CAS)
* A great work ethic and keep up with the challenges you will face and be focused on turning the “ordinary” into the “extraordinary”
* Smart, articulate, and well presented
* Ambitious and self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurized environment
* And yes, you will be the type of person that would love seeing your customers’ eyes light up when you help them secure their perfect property!
* Our company values are central to our ethos and we work with customers and colleagues alike treating them with courtesy, honesty, trust, and respect.
* You too will need a great work ethic and matching values with heaps of positivity and energy.
* Full driving license
* Great at building relationships with customers
Work Pattern: 5 days per week including Saturdays (1 Saturday off per month)
* Company Car or Car Allowance (with the opportunity to work towards one of our prestigious vehicles such as Audi, Jaguar or BMW)
* 33 Days Paid Holiday (increasing with service)
* Holiday Commission
* Pension, Life Insurance
* Company Rewards and Incentives together with Top Achievers trips and outings
* Structured Career Path
* Employee Assistance Scheme
Apply now get in touch for an informal chat