A Brighton based, innovative healthcare business are looking to recruit a Medical Administrator on an initial 2 month contract to support the increase in demand.
We are looking to recruit asap, so please only apply if you are able to start work within the next few weeks.
Salary: £10 – £12ph
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm (30 minutes lunch)
Place of work: Brighton UK
Contract length: 2 months with potentially for extension or to go permanent
The role will see you:
* Rota admin (1st point of contact)
* Overseeing GP onboarding journey, taking ownership of scheduling 1:1 training ahead of 1st shift booked and ensuring doctors are IT ready ahead of this
* Assisting with scheduling post-start reviews for new doctors after 2-3 shifts
* Assisting with scheduling of interim reviews for doctors who do not pass their initial post start review, within 2-4 weeks
* Assisting with scheduling of annual appraisals
* Responsible for ensuring GPs are compliant with training requirements on Credentially, including ongoing training/updates/webinars
Previous experience within healthcare is advisable but training will be provided. It is a busy environment so someone without the previous knowledge of medical terms may find it more difficult. You must be confident using multiple online systems, including patient databases, diary management etc. This role is best suited to someone with excellent organisational skills who is able to prioritise and multitask.
If successful you will join a fast growing business that offer plenty of room for professional development. You will work within a supportive team who will ensure that you receive the training needed to excel in this position. Although this is a contract position, there is possibility to be brought on to a permanent contract for the right candidate.
For more information please contact Sara at Peopleforce, or apply directly today