Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN THE SPECIFIED AREA AND HAVE RELEVANT INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE.
About the role for Mechanical Project/Contracts Manager:
MEP Recruitment are looking for an experienced Mechanical Project/Contracts Manager to cover small works projects in and around the Brighton & Hove area.
* Office based but remote when required.
* Salary – 40-45k.
Requirements for this Mechanical Project/Contracts Manager role:
* You will have a proven track record within the industry.
* Experience running multiple small works packages at any one time.
* Needs to have experience working with manufacturers such as Remeha.
* Have experiencing pricing individual works and larger tenders.
* Needs to want long term employment to grow the department and progress within the company.
* Be within a 40-minute drive of Brighton.
Responsibilities of this Mechanical Project/Contracts Manager:
* To manage 3M worth of heating/M&E projects per year on average.
* Average project values – £50k – £100k
* Sectors include Leisure, Social Housing, Education & Public Buildings
* Be responsible for manging a small team of engineers as well as subcontractors to carry out maintenance / installations.
* Report once a week to the General Manager on how the projects are going.
* Work closely with the Commercial manager on forecasting invoice/completion dates.
Benefits of this Mechanical Project/Contracts Manager:
* Company Car/Mitsubishi truck or Car Allowance.
* NHS top up scheme.
* Pension contribution.
Please apply right away with your CV if interested
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business