Get Staff Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of the South's fastest growing insurance brokerages, who are looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to join their business, to be based in their office in Central Brighton.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Marketing professional to join a forward-thinking company noted for their excellent training procedures and a thriving reputation in the marketplace.
Duties to be performed will include:
* Assist to develop and execute multi-channel campaigns across web and offline.
* Increase traffic driving to the website.
* Create engaging blogs and product buying guides.
* Conduct analysis of the impact that new content has on traffic and conversions.
* Manage the social media channels, including owning the social media calendar, creating engaging content, liaising with brands to ensure regular competitions and analysing performance to identify opportunities to hit and improve KPIs.
* Support the email marketing through creating excellent content, image sourcing, email proofing and testing, as well as editing images within photoshop (training will be provided).
* Provide support to the Marketing Manager across all channels and projects.
* Contribute towards the overall marketing strategy, attending planning meetings and working as a key team member within the marketing team with the common goal of driving the business forwards.
Candidates with marketing experience and a degree or relevant qualification in marketing will be strongly considered for this role.
For more information please apply online or contact Daniel Hurley