We have a great opportunity to join a growing specialist recruitment company who are looking for a recruitment account manager or client project coordinator to work with clients on multiple recruitment projects, account managing the client through the lifecycle of their recruitment needs.
* Work in a targeted and fast paced, client facing environment to manage clients through their recruitment project process
* Work to tight project delivery deadlines, remaining calm under pressure
* Manage a team of field based co-ordinators making sure projects are delivered on time and to a high standard
* Conduct telephone and video-call based recruitment and interviewing
* Liaise directly with clients, running a number of projects at a time
* Ensure candidates and participants arrive and take part in events as scheduled
* General administrative duties related to the role including handling event logistics such as venue booking and catering
This is a great opportunity for an organised individual able to juggle multiple tasks who has previous experience in recruitment, project management or coordination, account management or senior level customer service gained from within a fast paced office based position.
The role offers between £24k and £26k dependent on experience plus quarterly bonus and benefits. You’ll be working from the Brighton office with some remote working on occasion.
First Recruitment Services Ltd is acting as an employment agency