Magento E-Commerce Analyst
up to £35,000
FT Monday to Friday
A Magento Analyst is required for Hunters’ successful on-line retail client with a catalogue of over 25,000 parts and supplying worldwide.
The Magento Analyst is an integral part of growth plans; the Magento Analyst will be responsible for helping to optimise the company website’s performance by providing analysis and key insights as well as implementing any required improvements.
Magento Analyst core responsibilities
• Oversight of website KPI's, using Google Analytics & your existing BI skillset to analyse journeys and be able to provide key insight.
• Use your expertise in Analytics to conduct analysis and User Experience research & identify issues and opportunities in the digital experience for digital propositions.
• Design, develop and improve regular reports to help highlight strong business performance
• Support in the creation and prioritisation of the optimisation plan
• Present analysis, insight and provide recommendations.
• Execute on those recommendations on Magento 2 website platform
• Work closely with business stakeholders & teams to deliver their data needs.
• Collaborate to provide analytic support to measure performance of specific campaigns
• Interpret data and communicate your findings clearly along with reasoned recommendations to improve performance
• Work on multiple projects at any one time.
• Organise and analyse raw data to drive actionable insights Investigate, recommend and explain drivers of change
• Deliver accurate and timely data, reporting and analysis
• Ad Hoc analysis as required and to review performance of new business initiatives
E-Commerce Ecommerce Analyst Skills and Experience
• Demonstrable experience using Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics or appropriate equivalent is essential
• Advanced Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets essential
• Knowledge of Magento 2 advantageous to the point of being essential
• Good communication skills with the ability to relate to all levels of business.
• Excellent analytical mind set with numerical aptitude and strong maths abilities.
• Ability to work and prioritise under pressure & to forge strong cross functional relationships
• High commercial awareness and ability to effectively prioritise innovative ideas
• Entrepreneurial mind set with the ability to articulate new ideas and influence others to gain support