Our client, a public sector regulatory body based in Brighton are urgently looking for an experienced M365 / Teams Technical Administrator.
Working fully remotely to start with, you will then be required two days per week in their Brighton office from March / April 2022
Reporting to the Application Support Manager, the M365 / Teams Technical Administrator will own the end-to-end administration and maintenance of Microsoft 365 Teams and related applications as well as the Development of the client’s Microsoft 365 Teams capabilities
To be considered for the M365 / Teams Technical Administrator role, you will need to have a Microsoft 365 certification, with demonstrable experience delivering Microsoft 365 teams solutions in a fast-paced environment. You will also need to have:
* A working knowledge of Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online, Azure AD
* Significant experience of Microsoft Teams Administration, including the Microsoft Teams Admin Centre
* Knowledge of Voice Communications, Teams calls in M365 Teams and General Telephony
* Familiarity with concepts for distribution lists, security groups and M365 Groups
* Have an understanding of M365 Teams integration capabilities with M365, SharePoint Online and Third-Party Apps
* Experience maintaining a thorough understanding of existing and emerging Microsoft 365 core technologies
* Experience of producing high-quality documentation and user guides for the wider business.
* Experience in undertaking business impact assessments for major M365 updates, as well as analysing complex technical issues and proposing appropriate solutions.
* Experience of working with third party providers e.g., Microsoft technical support, Consultancies etc.
It would be advantageous for you to have knowledge of any of the following technologies including:
* M365 Security & Compliance Centre
* Migration tools e.g., ShareGate
* Power Apps
* Power Automate (Flow)
* Power BI
* PowerShell e.g., Microsoft Teams PowerShell module, SP Online Management Shell, PnP etc.
* Microsoft Stream
* Microsoft Forms
The successful candidate will have a strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical customers and you will be used to Championing Microsoft 365 Teams based solutions embracing new functionality and increasing user adoption
The M365 / Teams Administrator will be used to Liaising with internal customers to ensure that business requirements of the application are fulfilled and be able to collaborate with other teams to develop system integrations, data migration and automated testing
As well as an excellent salary, this role comes with a range of benefits inclusive of an excellent pension, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday