- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£26000 - £30000/annum GBP
Role – Landscape Architect
Location – East Sussex
Salary – £26 – £30K
Ever thought of working or relocation to the South Coast?
Lead careers are working with well-known Landscape and garden design consultancy whose commissions range from private roof gardens to interesting and iconic commercial projects including public spaces and country estates all over the UK.
In addition to UK schemes, they´ve carried out international projects in Russia, Hong Kong, Rwanda, Europe and the Middle East.
Having enjoyed a period of steady growth they are on the lookout for both Landscape Architects and Senior Landscape Architects to join their team for design focused positions rather than landscape planning/ LVIA.
The current team comprises of 30 people, these include landscape architects, garden designers and an Architect and with different nationalities ranging right across the globe they have a fantastic team atmosphere.
Commuting from London to Brighton can be onerous on a daily basis so applicants would need to be local to Brighton or in the surrounding area, but the office is easily accessible via public transport and situated only 10 minutes from the central station.
Aside from the extensive benefits and CPD events, with much of their work being based in the city, London salaries are an offer for all members of their team!
With some very interesting projects on their way in that includes private and commercial work in the UK and overseas they are keen to begin interviewing straight away for suitable applicants
If a life on the South Coast has ever been a dream, it´s time to make it a reality!
A forward-thinking practice who are constantly adding to their team and who enjoy excellent staff retention across the board.
LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
* Degree and diploma or MA in Landscape Architecture
* Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
* Excellent graphic, verbal and written communication skills
* Confident when presenting work to new and existing clients
* Have good knowledge of the UK Planning process & Building Regulations
* Ability to prioritise workload and focus on multiple tasks simultaneously
* Technically competent and able to work to deadlines
* A competitive London level salary and benefits package with bonus
* Flexible working (hybrid or otherwise tailored to your personal situation)
* An employer conscious of your work /family/social life balance
* A professional development plan for personal goals and career development
* Private healthcare, pension and life assurance
* A superb office culture with team building days, trips & lunches
* A forward-thinking employer with strong ethos
* An equal Opportunities Employer
This consultancy is also conscious that a healthy workplace positively impacts the business and promoting staff wellbeing is crucial.
THE NEXT STEP
If you are interested in the roles available as a Landscape Architect or Senior Landscape Architect, or any other similar opportunities, please click apply and upload your CV, or contact Adam Johnston on (phone number removed) to find out what else may be out there.
All applications for this Landscape Architect /Senior Landscape Architect role will remain completely confidential between yourself and Adam Johnston. You will not be added to any mailing lists and rest assured your details would NOT be passed on to anyone without your prior authorisation