Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Brighton College is seeking to appoint a Junior Developer and ICT Technician to join our IT department on a full-time and permanent basis. In return you’ll earn a competitive salary of £30,000 per annum.
Reporting to the Network Manager, the Junior Developer and ICT Technician will provide advanced technical support and custom developments for key school data services, as well as helping support the wider College IT infrastructure.
This role will provide the successful candidate with wide-ranging development experience to help support the efficient running of the College’s information and communications technology services that serve more than 2,500 users across the institution.
This position would suit an aspiring Junior Developer and ICT Technician with:
– A strong and relevant technical degree or equivalent IT certification, preferably in Computer Science or Software
– Experience in Microsoft SQL Server, C#, SQL Database and Web development
– Experience in Azure Platform, O365, Windows 10, SharePoint Online, Intune, OneDrive and Teams administration
– Agility and creativity in relation to problem solving
– Excellent analytical and organisational skills, with an acute eye for detail
– Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the IT Team, academic and support staff, and pupils
Benefits of working at Brighton College as our Junior Developer and ICT Technician include:
– Significantly subsidised gym membership for the School of Science and Sport is available, which includes access to a variety of exercise classes (including spin, circuits and yoga) and use of the gym and swimming pool
– Complimentary lunch is provided during term time
– Job specific Learning and Development programme available to all employees
– Life Cover is provided whilst working at Brighton College after successfully passing probation period
– Brighton College provides a contributory pension scheme, which all eligible employees will be automatically enrolled into within 3 months of commencement of employment
– Well-being programme including: healthy heart checks, access to books, magazines and DVDs from the College Library and English Language classes
– Sodexo Lifestyle Saving Programme.
Hours: 5 days a week working from 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday with a one hour unpaid lunch break. Occasionally being available outside working hours, remotely or on-site, for additional support or troubleshooting, will be required and time in lieu will be given.
Closing date for Junior Developer and ICT Technician applications: 12pm on Wednesday 12 May 2021.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role then please click ‘apply’ now! We would love to hear from you!
Brighton College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the DBS