IT Product Owner
Brighton, East Sussex & Flexible home working
IT Product owner needed for a leading organisation based in Brighton, East Sussex, who are looking to employ an experienced IT Product owner or Business Analyst to support the application change roadmap for a cloud based platform, within a multi-discipline agile scrum team and product development environment
The successful IT Product Owner / Business Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: Competitve
* 25 day's annual holiday
* Pension Plan
* Life Cover
* Career Progression
* Flexible working from home
Some of the main duties of the IT Product Owner will include:
* To support the application change roadmap
* Build strong working relationships with project teams, stakeholders and external parties to ensure effective collaboration, communication and subject matter expert input – understand their point of view, culture and purpose and what the business is trying to achieve.
* Design and document solutions in a well-structured manner, to ensure that they can be effectively communicated, articulated, and clearly understood by stakeholders of both IT and the wider business. This will include data flows, screen mock-ups, use cases etc.
* Create, scope, define and maintain user stories, features & epics that guide the agile development teams
* As part of the delivery team – facilitate and attend scrum ceremonies including; planning, refinement and retrospectives.
* Work with relevant stakeholders to gain sign-off on scope, new features and change requests.
* Act as the go-to person to solve product-related issues, make decisions, and facilitate prioritisation conversations.
* Work with the Product Manager to maintain and execute against the product roadmaps
* Work on strategic product initiates and facilitate and own the execution of them.
* Maintaining a functional and non-functional requirements library
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a IT Product Owner to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
IT Product Owner