Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 per year– plus company car
We are recruiting for an experienced HSQE Advisor, who has a wealth of experience in the Transport/Railway sector. This is an ideal position for a proactive HSQE professional who is passionate and keen to progress their career. You will be supporting the Head of HSQE in managing the compliance within our organisation and support further development and implementation of HSQE policies and procedures. Crucial to the role is conducting on-site inspections and audits, accident and incident investigations and assist in the delivery of training on site.
You will be mainly based in Brighton. However, you are required to be mobile and attend the London office.
· Ensure the HSQE assurance of projects and contract standards are maintained on site.
· Conduct onsite inspections and checks as required.
· Provide feedback to all staff, supervisors and managers and advise on improvements, follow up on all actions to ensure that they are effective.
· Assist AGS Operations and provide solutions on the implementation of required changes.
· Brief and promote internally Health and Safety alerts, HSQE information and documentation.
· Assist with managing compliance requirements for the business.
· Provide advice and assist with the writing of risk assessments, COSHH assessments and method statements.
· Management and follow up of CAPA’s and information on our internal Q-Pulse management system.
· Investigate accidents, incidents, complaints, and corrective actions on site.
· Conduct assurance audits in accordance with the IMS internal audit programme.
· Provide up to date information with the collation of monthly HSQE KPI data and graphs for Contracts, projects and Management Review.
· Assist with collating waste and energy data for projects and Contracts.
· Assist with the evaluation of the Training matrix to ensure the information is up to date.
· Assist with the maintenance of all HSQE records for the business.
· Assist with the documentation and maintenance of all aspects of the IMS relating to HSQE and the transfer of documentation to Q Pulse.
· Adhere to the AGS’ ISO quality procedures and IMS processes and assist in updates and procedural improvements.
· Develop personal knowledge and skills through all training provided.
· Encourage the safe, clean, secure and cost-effective management of AGS’ assets by self and others.
· Inform, induct, train and review the all staff, subcontractors and service providers on the HSQE requirements.
· Provide administrative and HSE reports to the Head of HSQE and AGS business.
· Assisting the HSQE Manager with day-to-day administration of HSQE issues within the business.
· Manage and promote the HSQE information and documentation control processes.
· Competent in reviewing risk assessments, COSHH and method statements.
· Familiar with investigating accidents, incidents, complaints.
Qualification / Certification:
· LU / IWA
· First Aid at Work
· Accident Investigation Training
People Management / other requirements:
· Effective time management and organisational skills.
· Able to prioritise effectively.
· Good standard of education with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent working knowledge of MS Office-confident in creating, editing, and formatting documents.
· Previous experience of writing reports and document control.
· Proactive problem solver and ability to work on your own initiative.
· A team player with a flexible and supportive approach.
· Creative and innovative approach.
Application deadline: 11/02/2021