This role is remote working at the moment.
My client is looking for a Purchase Order Administrator to work in the Brighton office.
This is to work in the HR team and support them with a back log of administration tasks.
The role is Monday to Friday, 9am- 5.30pm and can be done from home.
* Manage the HR Vendor set up and Purchase orders
* Incl collaborating with HR and Procurement to set vendors up
* Creating Purchase requisitions as required
* Vendor Invoice management – tracking and monitoring
* Reconciling invoices received to POs/ Cost centres created
* Managing internal recharges as required incl communication to countries
* First point of contact for invoice queries
If this role sounds like something you would enjoy, please apply today
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service