MAT Recruitment are working with a Secondary Academy in Brighton to recruit a passionate and highly motivated HR Partner. This is an exciting time to be joining a rapidly developing, small Human Resources Team. The role will be challenging and rewarding and there will be a real opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark on the Academies they support and the role their own, whilst contributing to the expansion and growth of the Human Resources culture within the Trust.
The role will be based at two of our academies in Brighton with the provision of support to the wider HR team when required and occasional travel to London and the Northwest will be necessary. In the event that the Trust expands then the postholder may be required to support another Academy in the Brighton region.
The successful candidate will be robust, self-sufficient with a passion for a proactive approach to Human Resources. This is in effect a standalone position and the postholder will undertake the full range of HR activities for the Academy which will include Advisory and all HR related administration. The postholder must be prepared to undertake both administration and advisory work have experience of employee relations and trade unions.
You will report to the Principal on a daily basis with overall reporting line to the Director of Human Resources.
This school can offer the successful candidate –
– A competitive salary
– A fantastic place to work with supportive and willing staff and students
– Opportunity to join a successful school part of a leading Multi Academy Trust.
– Outstanding CPD
– Opportunity for career development
The successful candidate will:
– Thrive on a challenge and look to develop and grow within the Human Resources Department.
– Have previous experience in an Advisory capacity (essential)
– Have strong communication and numerical skills and a minimum of a GCSE in English and Maths or equivalent.
– Must have CIPD level 5.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS clearance