Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for several Care Assistants to join our care services with the various clients within the Brighton & Hove area on a full time and/or part time basis.
We are looking for a Healthcare Assistants who will assist Healthcare Professionals, under the supervision of qualified Nursing Staff, to carry out a spectrum of duties. Their tasks include assisting patients with personal care and conducting clinical duties, in addition to carrying out, monitoring, and recording the results of medical tests, which the Healthcare Professional will analyze.
As a care assistant you will provide person centered care and support to assist residents to maintain their independence including personal care, meal times, and activities whilst also providing a listening ear to those who need it most.
Healthcare Assistant Responsibilities:
* Ensuring that supplies and medical equipment are replenished.
* Improving the mobility of patients.
* Setting up equipment required by Healthcare Professionals.
* Taking the temperature, blood pressure, and blood glucose levels of patients, and recording the results.
* Preparing patients for therapy.
* Making up beds, giving out bedpans, and collecting bedpans.
Healthcare Assistant Requirements:
* NVQ Qualification in Health and Social Care.
* Pass a medical check.
* Clear background check.
* Previous experience in a caring role, preferred.
* The desire to work with all people, irrespective of background, race, or creed.
* Good communication skills.
* Good listening skills.
If interested in joining our friendly team please apply below by sending an email of interest or call the recruitment team on (phone number removed)