Are you a creative, dedicated and ambitious Head Chef who is ready to lead the culinary operation at a flagship casino for one of the leisure industry’s biggest operators? Pier 9, Brighton, part of the Grosvenor Casino family, is looking for a Head Chef who has the experience and drive to take this unique venue to the next level. Delivering contemporary cuisine to our VIP and leisure guests over three floors and in multiple areas, we require an outstanding team player who can bring flair and innovation to the proposition.
Main responsibilities will include:
* Leading and coordinating all elements of the food operation in club, in particular the production and service of high-quality, contemporary food offer.
* Creating and delivering innovative menus across multiple areas to both transactional and leisure guests in conjunction with the central Food and Beverage team
* Recruiting, developing and retaining a skilled and efficient kitchen brigade
* Building high levels of team engagement through regular meetings, huddles and tastings
* Delivering the financial and budgetary performance of the food operation, delivering both revenue and margin targets in conjunction with the venue leadership
* Taking full ownership of all health and safety and food safety management in the kitchen
* Living our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions