Location: Brighton, BN1
Type of role: Temporary
Duration of the role: This is a temporary ongoing role with no end date specified
Working days and hours: Monday to Sunday working the following shifts:
8am to 2pm
8am to 4pm
2pm to 8pm
8am to 8pm
10.00am – 16.00pm
*Candidates must be flexible to work the hours and days above
Candidates would need be free to work both Saturday and Sunday, one would be 12 hours and the other 8 hours and it would be every other weekend, and always have 2/3 days off each week. Therefore, the client is looking for candidates to work Saturday and Sunday and then 2 to 3 shifts Monday to Friday. Please only apply if you’re fully flexible.
Monday to Friday: £9.99 paye including holiday pay per hour
Saturday and Sunday: £10.50 paye including holiday pay per hour
EMIS Web experience: Preferable
GP Practice or Hospital experience: Preferable
Smart Card holder: Not Essential
* Providing reception and administration support within a Health Centre
* Using Emis Web to make and confirm patient appointments
* Arranging and confirming appointments using Emis Web
* Registering patients on Emis Web
* Updating patients details on Emis Web
* Reception duties such as greeting and looking after visitors and confirming appointments
* Keeping computer records up to date filing using office equipment such as printers, photocopiers and fax machines
* Answering enquiries in person, by phone and email
Are you flexible to work Monday to Sunday working hours specified above?
Are you flexible to work 37.5 or more hours per week?
Are you happy to work on evenings and weekends?
Are you available immediately?