A strong Fit Out Supervisor is required to work with an excellent Main Contractor specializing in high-end schemes. The Fit Out Supervisor will be based on a project in the Brighton area.
As a Fit Out Supervisor you will be reporting to a Site Manager and be responsible for:
* Manage the day-to-day running of your area of the site
* Help manage the project in line with the agreed production targets
* Manage the workflow of sub-contractors ensuring they are in line with the programme of works on site
* Agree sub-contractors’ long term and short term programme and monitor performance
* Planning work schedules as well
The ideal candidate will have.
* Trade background ideally carpentry.
* Strong communication skills.
* Strong eye for detail.
* Enthusiasm and determination to drive the project forward.
* Previous experience in hotel schemes.
* Previous experience working with established construction contractors.
* SSSTS, First Aid, and CSCS.
Initially, this is a contract position that could lead to a permanent role based on performance. It is an ideal opportunity to work with one of London’s top Main Contractors. To apply for the role please forward your CV to the link provided or to speak more please contact Julia on (phone number removed)