My client has been providing maintenance services to the Fire & Security industry for over 25 years and is now looking to add to their existing team of Engineers for a Brighton contract.
They are seeking a Fire & Security Engineer in the Brighton area to manage a maintenance contract in the same area, ideally with experience in working on fire alarms, intruder, CCTV and access control equipment.
The role for the Fire & Security Engineer will involve;
* The servicing, inspection and maintenance of fire alarms, intruder, CCTV and access control equipment.
* Covering the company’s callout rota on a 1 day in 6 basis.
* Carrying out fault finding on various fire alarm panels.
* Testing and inspection of emergency lighting equipment.
* Covering a Brighton contract, with occasional travel required to surrounding areas including East and West Sussex and occasionally the South Coast.
To be considered for the role of the Fire & Security Engineer, you must have;
* At least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role.
* A full UK driving license.
* Full rights to live and work in the UK.
* Electrical experience, and potentially qualifications.
This position for the Fire & Security Engineer will offer;
* A fantastic basic salary of up to £34,000.
* Travel time outside of radius.
* 20 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
* A company van, with optional personal use, along with all tools, PPE and uniform.
* A company phone and PDA for logging jobs.
* Company pension scheme.
* Internal training schemes and progression plans.
If you are an experienced Fire & Security Engineer living in the Brighton area, please apply with your most recent CV and we will be in touch with more information