Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
We are working with a long established global financial services company who are looking for an experienced Administrator from a financial services background to join their team in a role supporting the Brighton & Hove and the Chichester offices. It will be part remote with an expected 2-3 days a week in the office, split between the Brighton and the Chichester offices.
The company work in wealth management, investments, financial planning and pensions and are looking for an administrator with experience in one of those sectors to be involved in:
* Supporting the Management team with payment administration, setting up new accounts and updating databases
* Producing and sending client documentation and maintaining client files
* Conducting and monitoring financial services compliance on client files
* Responding to client enquiries and developing working relationships with clients
* Producing reports and data as required
We’re looking for an experienced administrator with exceptional attention to detail and great client communication skills who has worked in a financial services setting, ideally within Wealth or Investments who has excellent numeracy skills and a strong grasp of Microsoft Office including very good Excel skills.
The salary is up to £25k dependent upon qualifications and experience plus company benefits and long term progression opportunities.
First Recruitment Services Ltd is acting as an employment agency