Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
We are currently recruiting for:
AAT Level 4 or part qualified accountant.
£27, 000.00 – £30, 000.00, depending on experience.
Are you an organised, flexible, administrative finance professional? Do you have outstanding attention to detail and strong analytical skills? We are looking for an experienced and approachable Financial/Management Accountant to expand our wonderful finance team.
What we need from you:
* You will be proactive and competent, able to deliver on tasks such as month end, budgeting reports and variance analysis, profit and loss accountancy, audit preparation and other finance related administration tasks in a timely manner.
* You will be organised and efficient, adhering to deadlines and submitting reports in good time.
* You will be strategic in your thinking for financial forecasting and annual budgeting preparations.
* You will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience of financial experience for a similar medium-large organisation.
* You will have a collaborative working style and will be flexible with your approach to work.
Specifics to role:
* At present, our finance team are working from home, though we do not foresee this being the case in the future. There will be a time where you will be required to work on site again for at least 50% of your working week. Based in our Brighton site with time at our Seaford site as well as required.
* Working hours are 8:30am – 4:30pm, 52 weeks a year.
* You will report directly to our Head of Finance.
What’s in it for you:
* 32 days holiday for the year
* Wellbeing initiatives and coaching available
* On-site parking and bike racks
* Training opportunities and we will invest in your professional development.
Application deadline – 11th April 2021
St. John’s is committed to the safeguarding and protection of young people, vulnerable adults and children. Employment will be subject to the receipt of two satisfactory professional references, an enhanced DBS certificate and occupational health clearance. We actively encourage people from a variety of backgrounds with different experiences, skills, and stories to join our staff team and influence and develop our working practice. We are particularly keen to hear from people who are currently underrepresented in our staff team and will invite for interview all candidates who meet the role criteria and identify as disabled and/or from a Black, Asian, or minority ethnic background. St. John’s school and College are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, caring responsibilities, disability, gender, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and sexual orientation