Are you an experienced Administration Assistant who also has experience in Finance?
A lovely client of mine in central Brighton are looking for an additional member of their team due to consistent growth in acquiring new properties in the area. They need someone to come on board and manage there Finance Assistant duties alongside keeping the general office administration running smoothly and efficiently.
The role is full time Monday to Friday but will consider candidates who can work over and above 25-30 hours a week. The role will be a mix of working in the office and from home.
– Post bank transactions daily and Deposit cheques
– Monitor online statements
– Assist the Group Accountant in the management of working capital and arranging loan drawdowns as necessary
– Prepare and issue loan documentation to lawyers and customers.
– Assisting in the production of quarterly management accounts & forecasts as well as annual budgets & forecasts
– Liaise with surveyors and directors for financial information
– Assisting in the reporting for board meetings and the shareholders
ADMINISTRATION DUTIES INCLUDING SUPPLIER AND TENANT LIAISON
– Ad hoc reception/office duties as required for our very small number of visitors
– Checking, scanning and entering invoices onto the accounts system
– Collating, formatting and consolidating reports for periodic meetings.
– Electronic storage and printing of photographs and plans.
– Entering data into our contacts and property database.
– Employee expense claims processing
– Maintain tenant records
– Run billing routines and produce/send tenant invoices
– Assist with credit control & arrears (with Group Accountant and Surveyors/Directors where appropriate)
– Monitor tenants, i.e. Companies House & credit reference agencies
– Monitor authorised invoices, spot-check surveying coding, corrections/reallocations
If this sounds like you then please apply by attaching your CV to this advertisement.
Shortlisting will take place on Thursday the 25th February, interviews will be week commencing the 1st and 8th March.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. PLEASE NOTE! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. We are acting as a Recruitment Business in relation to this role