- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Contract
Contract Type: Full-time, fixed term – from 13th May until 18th October
Location: Brighton, Remote working, candidates located in Durham would also be considered.
Every year Study Group prepares thousands of international students for degree courses at our partner universities at our International Study Centres. This role will play a vital part in supporting students who pass their preparation programme with us, but do not, meet the required grades to progress to the partner university. You will work with individual students to help them gain entry to an alternative course either at one of our International Study Centres, or at another university.
This role will play a vital part in supporting students to progress to our partner Universities. Working with individual students, you’ll provide them with the information and support they need to successfully study a degree programme at one of our International Study Centres or partner universities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
* Liaise with external universities and with our own International Study Centres to help students gain entry to a suitable program of study.
* Liaise with colleagues across the academic support, student support and sales departments, to support students across our UK and Europe network to progress in their studies.
* Effectively communicate with students for whom English is not their first language and be able to manage student expectations.
* Maintain accurate records of all engagement with students and their progression outcomes, and report on these records as required.
* Support planning, training and development activities and initiatives within the department.
* Experience of working in Education. (Desirable)
* Understanding of University application processes.
* Relevant background and experience in dealing with international students either in the UK or abroad.
* Good IT skills especially in Microsoft Excel (Essential)
* Excellent ability in written and oral communication, as well as in management and collation of information.
* The ability to communicate clearly with those for whom English is not their first language
* The ability to understand and analyse data.
Study Group is a leading international education provider that is dedicated and passionate about helping students around the world, creating a brighter future and reaching their full potential. With university partnerships and a variety of face-to-face, online, and hybrid study programmes, we are able to provide students with the resources and guidance they need to succeed. Our global network of offices and university partnerships ensure that students receive the best educational services available. Additionally, our Insendi platform enables us to deliver innovative, accessible, and intuitive digital learning experiences with the most advanced digital tools available.
Study Group is proud of its high standards in safeguarding and recognises its importance in enabling the best possible student experience and outcomes. For successful applicants, the following checks will be conducted- Criminal Background Check (country-specific), x2 References, ID and Right to Work checks as well as Education Verification.