Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
My client is looking for an Experienced Property Paralegal with a minimum of 12 months full time experience, to join their well establish and well known office in Brighton.
They are seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking Paralegal or Conveyancing Assistant to assist a senior solicitor in our successful and fast-moving Real Estate department. This is a full-time role and some remote working may be possible after training.
You should have previous property experience in a legal environment. You will be able to use your initiative, be commercially aware and have good inter-personal skills. A team approach and flexibility are vital.
Duties will include:
• File opening
• AML compliance
• Dealing with administrative exchange formalities completion and post completion tasks
• Drafting financial statements and invoices
• Submitting AP1 and SDLT forms
• General administration tasks and the updating of internal and external systems
• You will also have client contact, with supervision.
My client is looking for an experienced Conveyancing professional, comfortable working in a team, with excellent communication skills. You will be:
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful