£32,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Endoscopy Experience Not Essential
A leading Sussex hospital currently has a vacancy for an RGN or ODP with a background or a professional interest in Endoscopy to join their Endoscopy Suite.
The Brighton based hospital is currently rated outstanding by CQC and has an exceptional local reputation for delivering clinical excellence.
Details of this vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
* A competitive salary in the region of £32,000
* 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
* A range of training, development and career development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
* Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* Free uniforms
* A private pension scheme and life assurance
* Staff assistance and support programmes
* A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
This role involves providing a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care – You will adhere to policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients.
Applicants for this Endoscopy Nurse/ODP position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
* Ideally experienced in endoscopy and decontamination, or have a keen professional interest in developing your skills in this area
* Sound written and verbal communication skills with the ability to demonstrate computer skills
* Ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate care during the patients’ journey ensuring all care is delivered in line with national guidelines and policies
* Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation