Employment Screening Researcher
Position: Employment Screening Researcher
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £18,525 per annum
Benefits: Healthcare, pension, local discounts (including cinema and travel) and annual holiday accrual on top of 22 days and bank holidays
About the role:
Our Clients rely on us to inform their recruitment decisions. You act to achieve this through the verification of professional and academic credentials. You investigate using the data provided by their candidates to establish points of contact and reach out to third party organisations to verify all information at source.
You’ll build rapport and collaborate with external HR teams and student record departments over the phone to obtain accurate information that enables a smooth and timely onboarding for our Client’s candidates.
You’ll be working as part of a team where the following is critical:
• Naturally inquisitive and demonstrate initiative
• Active listener, who can articulate thoughts to express ideas effectively, through written and verbal communication
• Professionalism on the phone and able to manage challenging and complex conversations
• Thorough when accomplishing tasks and meticulous with approach
• Positive and dynamic when working with change in both process and workload
• IT literate and capacity to learn and work with new systems
To be successful in this role you’ll need to:
Ideally you will have a level of experience working within an office based or customer service role
It’s important to know that although prior experience of employment screening is beneficial it is not required as full and comprehensive training is provided. Fluency in other languages is also advantageous due to the international nature of the work but not essential.
Why work for Vero?
• It’s our driving ambition to create value in everything we do.
• We listen, learn, and make smart decisions.
• We attract positive and engaged employees, who embrace our respectful and supportive culture.
• And we’re committed to nurturing our talent and seeing our people flourish.
• We embrace challenges and actively seek out opportunities to excel.
We’re the largest independent employment screening company in the UK with significant international service capability. And we’ve worked hard to establish our reputation for excellence in service and technology. Our clients see us as both a critical supplier and a close partner, working collaboratively with their HR teams to onboard their new employees quickly and compliantly. Founded in 2006, we’ve grown our company and kept pace with sweeping changes in legislation, regulation, and technology during that time. There’s more to employment screening than you might think and there’s plenty of exciting change on the horizon.
The important basics:
Vero Screening recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. We have made a positive commitment to employing disabled people and guarantee to interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role.
A basic criminal record check with DBS will be required for all successful applicants, having a criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances of your offences.
You may have experience of the following: Employment Researcher, Researcher, Researchers, Recruitment Researcher, Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Recruitment Administrator, Office Coordinator, Office Assistant, Admin Executive, Office Administrator, Employment Services, Recruitment Assistant, Resource Executive, Recruitment Coordinator, Recruitment Assistant, Recruitment Executive, , etc.
Ref: (Apply online only)