Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
What a fabulous opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company in the heart of Brighton.
The successful candidate will have previous CRM/email marketing and a love of things data! If you have a passion for photography we need to hear from you…
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven CRM Co-ordinator with a keen eye for detail, a head for data and a burning passion for all things direct and digital marketing.
The role will involve supporting the Head of CRM and CRM manager in the planning, execution and analysis of email marketing campaigns across global markets.
This is a full-time, permanent role, based in our office just a stone’s throw from Brighton seafront, but will start remotely until the end of the current Coronaviruslockdown.
The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter, with a superb attention to detail. You will have some experience in executing CRM campaigns.
You will be passionate about CRM marketing in all its forms, in particular about the difference that intelligent use of data can make in driving a superb customer experience.
You will be well-versed in the basics of CRM marketing and the importance of customer journeys and ready to deepen your understanding of how these principles are applied in a real world environment. You will be comfortable learning new technology and happy to share your ideas to support our marketing campaigns.
You will constantly want to drive improvements in performance by testing, learning and applying analysis.
You will receive full training and support in order to upskill on any channels and platforms where this is required to carry out day-to-day tasks.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Work with the CRM Manager to plan and execute email, SMS and DM, on-product communications to thecustomer base
* Compile key campaign and channel performance metrics, and apply analysis to these in order to understand how we may improve performance
* Update spreadsheets and slides with statistical, financial and non-financial information
* Look after the day-to-day relationships with suppliers, including Email Service Providers, Direct Mail and other third parties
* Ensure that the departmental creative sign off process is followed
* Provide recommendations for new and existing email campaigns, including automations.
* Provide support for the creation and management of emails to affiliate and media partners
* Maintain an interest in CRM marketing trends and share learnings, ideas and best practice with the wider team.
* Support Head of CRM and other marketing functions with various ad hoc projects as required
* Superb attention to detail(Essential)
* Working understanding of CRM marketing concepts and best practices(Essential)
* Experience within a CRM marketing, or similar role(Essential)
* Experience with email marketing tools(Essential)
* Experience with on-product optimisation, refer-a-friend and SMS platforms
* Analytical mindset and critical thinking
* Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
* Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Team player
* Good personal-management skills
* Great interpersonal and communication skills
* Interest in photography/videography and the circular economy a plus