Join ALPADIA’s teams to make the 2021 summer an unbelievable experience! We are looking for highly motivated people, who have the ability to engage and inspire young students, and who are looking for an enriching and educational experience.
ALPADIA committed to safeguarding and promoting our students' wellbeing. All staff are expected to contribute to a positive camp culture that supports this ethos.
For our course centre in Brighton, ALPADIA is currently recruiting English Language Teachers on a fixed term summer contract.
* Teaching English as a foreign language to young students from other countries
* Ensuring academic EFL tuition appropriate to a summer school environment
* Assisting the Camp Manager/Senior Teacher with placement tests
* Ensuring weekly paperwork is completed accurately (lesson plans, registers, records of classes)
* Attending and participating in daily staff meetings.
* Ensuring adequate preparation for all teaching sessions
* Maintaining proper levels of student discipline, safety and welfare