Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Domestic Gas Engineer
£35,000 to £40,000
Vehicle/ fuel card + Benefits
Location of work: Brighton
National M&E & Heating specialist currently seeking a Domestic Gas Engineer to work on several prestigious long-term maintenance contracts across a range of sites across the South Coast.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
* Working with heating in domestic properties/Social Housing
* Carrying out inspections to boilers, cookers, fires and commissioning check following current legislations
* Carrying out servicing, maintenance and repairs to a range of domestic systems working independently
* Keeping accurate logs of work that you have carried out daily including providing detailed reports.
* All applicants must be Gas Safe qualified
* Hold a Full UK Driving License as you will be required to travel for work.
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to liaise with a diverse audience
* Ability to work independently and use your own initiative to complete your workload.
The Domestic Gas Engineer role will come with a full benefits package, vehicle, fuel card and also a structured career path to allow you to play an active part in our client who has been in the industry for over 50 years.
For more information regarding the company profile, salary and benefits please contact Myles Hooban on (phone number removed) or by email, (url removed)