Document Controller: BRIGHTON
Project duration: Ongoing
Salary: Negotiable, Depending on experience
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for an experienced Site Document Controller to start ASAP in a job in BRIGHTON.
Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Document Controller to handle all day to day site admin duties including timesheets, on boarding, bookings etc.
Able to work well on own initiative and demonstrate high levels of motivation required to meet deadlines. Possesses strong abilities to perform effectively in a challenging working environment.
Description of Activities to be undertaken
* Document Controller for the company providing well documented and organised transmittal of official documents to a wide range of worldwide clients
* Use of various online portals and client’s own documentation management systems to transmit and retrieve documents
* Chair weekly project meetings to expedite documentation and other project requirements required in order to keep to deadlines
* Take part in weekly debtors meetings alongside sales and accounts to ensure all project milestones are met and invoices sent to client
* Manage the processes around documentation within the site environment
* Working and keeping to time frames and strict schedules to prevent slippage on production and delivery times
* Process and procedure mapping, focusing on business improvement systems. Introduction of lean thinking and prioritising workloads
* Create templates for future use
* Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
* Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
* Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
* Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
* Proven experience within the construction market
* Experience within document control
* Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
* Proficient typing and editing skills
* Data organization skills
* Attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills
If you feel that you have the right skills, please apply now.
UK Recruiting Ltd is a construction recruitment agency operating on behalf of our clients to find suitable candidates for vacancies