Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
£45,000 to £55,000 + Healthcare + Pension + Holidays
Excellent opportunity for a highly experienced Digital Producer who has worked on web, interactive, mobile, AR and VR projects to join a market leading organisation offering fast-paced creative day-to-day tasks, a senior position within the business, and an autonomous role.
This company are a well-established, thriving Creative Agency with a vibrant culture, who work with some of the world's most reputable and prestigious brands.
In this role you will have a leading position managing a team, on exciting projects. You will liaise with big brands, stakeholders and colleagues to develop these projects.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Digital Producer, with commercial experience within an agency environment. Candidates will need to be highly confident when interacting with stakeholders. The Ideal candidate will have experience with web, interactive, mobile, AR and VR experiences. Candidates must also be commutable / willing to relocate to Brighton as this position is office based, once it's safe and sensible to return to site.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a creative, inclusive, and fun multinational organisation, offering opportunities to work on high profile accounts and projects.
* Digital Producer experience within a vibrant and exciting environment
* Work in a leading role with highly experienced team members on exciting projects
* Client and Stakeholder interaction
* Office based in Brighton (Post COVID)
* Commercial experience of web, interactive, mobile, AR and VR experiences.
* Commercial experience as a Digital Producer
* Confident with interacting and building a rapport with High Profile Stakeholders
* Commutable/willing to relocate to Brighton
Reference Number: BBBH(phone number removed)A
Ed Barnett – Rise Technical