Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Are you a Digital Project Manager looking for a new challenge in the Brighton area? We are working with an innovative creative technology agency that is looking to add an experienced Digital Project Manager (£34-38K DOE) to their growing team.
They are a creative technology agency, dedicated to creating powerful virtual experiences and enduring content for healthcare brands. From strategy through to tactical delivery, they fuse bold creative ideas with an ecosystem of technology to push the boundaries of what's possible.
Their virtual meetings platform powers digital events, webinars, and hybrid meetings for healthcare professionals across the world. They care about their team and agency culture, and all work together in a very collaborative way.
This growing agency is looking to add a Digital Project Manager to their team who enjoys the technical side of digital and sees digital as being their future career. You will provide leadership and direction from project inception through to implementation.
You will be responsible for serving as a platform specialist pre, during and post event and work towards establishing an excellent working relationship with their clients and internal stakeholders. You will manage multiple projects and platform builds and already have knowledge of technology and full stack development.
You will have combined knowledge of technology, UX design, digital tactics and project management which will help you identify what is, and is not, possible.
* Ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget
* Drive and support the day to day running of projects, managing your own projects and assisting colleagues with theirs
* Develop clear specification documents prior to development kick-off
* Align regularly with clients, internal Account Managers, Developers and the onsite delivery teams, you will plan and seamlessly execute projects while keeping everyone up to date with progress, and remove blockages
* Manage development and design resources including development status, specifications, schematics, detailed project plans, timesheets and financial control
* Ability to develop innovative and effective user experiences
* Build strong relationships with clients, develop briefs, wireframes, technical specifications and business opportunities
* Manage client expectations by keeping them fully appraised of project progress and aligning regularly
* Guide the client and additional stakeholders with regard to best practice for all services & solutions
Quality control and process
* Ensure high-quality standards are adhered to, including testing, documentation and release schedules
* Manage and maintain client content updates via Content Management Systems
* Manage and maintain security and data privacy standards and protocols
Key skills and measurable requirements:
* Highly organised with ability to work to strict deadlines
* Perfectionist with a keen eye for detail and quality assurance
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Strong technical understanding of the complete development process
* A positive attitude to problem-solving
If this sounds like you, please send your CV across as soon as you can