This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing, digital advertisement firm based in central Brighton. The business is continuing to evolve and we are looking for an Account Manager to join the team.
You’ll work with multiple clients in the higher education sector and deliver bespoke campaigns across mobile and web. This is a highly autonomous role and you’ll have the opportunity to lead, recommend and demonstrate creativity.
You’ll also join a fun, collaborative environment with superb benefits and career development!
What you’ll be doing;
* Lead the design, plan and delivery for highly technical online and mobile campaigns, tailored to specific client needs using platforms, such as Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram & TikTok.
* You’ll partner with various clients across the UK and overseas (Australia, Saudi Arabia) to deliver campaigns from start to finish.
What experience you’ll need;
* Previous experience in creating and delivering paid advertising campaigns
* Commercial experience in working with external clients to deliver marketing campaigns
* Experience implementing tracking of website conversions (using GTM or something similar)
* Familiarity with SEO (search engine optimisation)
* Attention to detail and a flair for creativity
* Experience with data analytics platforms (such as Google Analytics)
* Experience in using multiplatforms and social media channels, including;
* Google and Bing
* Facebook/Instagram and LinkedIn
* TikTok, Twitter and YouTube
More details available on successful application