Deep Cleaning / Removal Operative
**You Must hold a full UK driving Licence to be eligible to apply**
9.98 per hour + Attractive overtime rates
8 Hours per day, exclusive of 1 unpaid lunch hour. Plus call out on a rota basis Local depot & when necessary other depots within the region
We are looking for an Operative to join our team based in the South Eastern UK. Reporting to our Depot based in Brighton, We are looking for individuals who are friendly, self-motivated, hard- working, with a can-do attitude and who are also reliable. The employee is required to work report to the team leader and on-site supervisor.
This role involves working as part of a team in cleaning and clearing of vacated properties for re-letting in line with the specification required by our clients.
* all company procedures, including Health and Safety, ISO9001.
* Remove all furniture, carpets, underlay, lino, curtains & blinds from customer properties when required.
* Clean the property to ensure that all floors, all doors, skirting boards, internal windows/frames and kitchens (including units) are clean.
* Remove all graffiti and garden rubbish (including rubble & fly tipping).
* Trim all grassed areas overgrown hedges & sweep all paths.
* Remove all old/damaged outbuildings/sheds from customer properties.
* Remove needles, bodily fluids & other contaminated objects.
* To deliver and retrieve security keys from/to customers.
* To load and unload the company vehicle in a safe manner and to ensure that the equipment is secure at all times.
* To update the workforce management system with relevant updates for each job.
* To continually update the call centre during re-let call outs.
* The selection of appropriate stock using the job sheet and relevant client specifications.
* Complete all necessary paperwork in line with company specification.
* To be responsible for company vehicles including basic maintenance ensuring that at all times that the company vehicle procedure is adhered to.
* Demonstrate an excellent customer service focus when dealing with clients, other members of staff and members of the public.
* Report all problems, complaints & faults to the Team Leader/Supervisor.
* Perform as a fully supportive team member.
* Communicate appropriately with all parties as & when required.
* To drive the team van when required
* Carry out any other reasonable duties to meet the needs of the branch.
* To ensure all alarms are installed, fitted and removed to meet company specification.
* To support with alarm response in accordance with customer contracts or where no specification exists within the agreed time limit.
* To support with the installation, fitting and removal of steel in line with company procedures
The ideal candidate will have the ability and drive to take on heavy cleaning tasks. Additionally, the candidate should be able to able to deal with unpleasant waste disposal tasks as well as lifting heavy objects. All other requirements include:
* Basic literacy and numeracy
* Experience of using workforce management systems/PDAs or equivalent to update jobs
* Good working geographical knowledge of the local area.
* Full driving licence
* Experience of use of hand tools
* Ability to work at heights.
* Able to understand contract terms and conditions.
About our client:
Over the past 37 years, our client has continued to innovate, invest, and lead. With a clear commitment to our customers to deliver exceptional quality and value, our client is the market leader providing property and people protection in a range of sectors with a diverse client base. Our client is the trusted partner for several local authorities and housing associations as well as many private sector organisations from large supermarket chains to private property managers
Deep Cleaning / Removal Operative