An industry leading marketing business in Brighton has an immediate requirement for a Data Analyst. 3-6 months contract.
Due to an exciting period of change, the Data Analyst will be responsible for the creation and analysis of the data used to make key, strategic decisions.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
* Identifying trends in data whilst developing meaningful insights into business operations
* Using this knowledge to develop additional areas of reporting that could prove useful
* Investigating data errors and inconsistencies whilst providing interpretations, possible causes and suggested solutions
* Degree educated
* Strong, relevant data experience
* Fully IT literate with strong MS Office skills with particular expertise in Excel and the manipulation of spreadsheets
* Highly accurate with a diligent attitude
Data Analyst Benefits:
* Competitive day rate up to £200 per day
* Potential contract extension