Just Brighton Jobs
£10, 500.00 per annum, 52 weeks a year
2.5 days a week 8:30am start, with the need to be flexible as required.
Dual site across Brighton and Seaford
Are you passionate about administration and data protection? What are you waiting for? We are looking for a self-motivated and attentive Data Administrator with excellent communication skills.
Do you have:
* Excellent attention to detail, to include report writing, Microsoft Excel skills and data analysis.
* Self-reflection and accountability for your work, alongside a commitment to your professional development.
* A collaborative working style and flexibility with your approach to work.
If so, then this could be the role for you!
Your main duties will include:
* Supporting the production of scheduled data returns to the Department of Education, including functions that report to the School Census and other systems.
* Producing organisational data and providing data updates to key teams.
* Creating and maintaining accurate children and young person records.
* Setting up and managing staff MIS accounts, including access rights.
* Supporting staff to accurately record and monitor all legally required information including timetabling, attendance, behaviour, and incidents.
What’s in it for you:
* The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic team of professional colleagues
* Wellbeing initiatives and coaching available
* On-site parking and bike racks
* Continuous learning and development opportunities and we will invest in your professional career.
St. John’s is committed to the safeguarding and protection of young people, vulnerable adults and children. Employment will be subject to the receipt of two satisfactory professional references, an enhanced DBS certificate and occupational health clearance. We actively encourage people from a variety of backgrounds with different experiences, skills, and stories to join our staff team and influence and develop our working practice. We are particularly keen to hear from people who are currently underrepresented in our staff team and will invite for interview all candidates who meet the role criteria and identify as disabled and/or from a Black, Asian, or minority ethnic background. St. John’s School and College are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, caring responsibilities, disability, gender, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and sexual orientation