Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
The ideal candidate for this position loves talking to people, proactively solving issues and has a customer first approach in everything they do.
Based in the heart of Brighton, an opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Representative to join our innovative, fast growing client. The role will provide essential assistance in enabling customers to access market leading health and wellbeing services with ease and convenience.
8 hour shift (7am – 3pm & 3pm – 11pm on 6 week rolling rota basis)
* Provide customers with high quality, trusted support
* Respond to and resolve customer queries through telephone and email – Providing knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability
* Update customer records with excellent attention to detail
* Work with internal departments to meet customer's needs
* 1 – 3 years of experience in a fast pace customer services environment
* Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
* Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
For more information please contact Sara on (phone number removed)
This business is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. Committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity