Cover Supervisor – Brighton
Supply Desk are supporting a school in the Brighton and Hove area in their search for an enthusiastic Cover Supervisor. The role is very rewarding and would be perfect for a NQT looking to gain hands on classroom experience before searching for a more permanent position.
Start Date: April 2021
Location: Brighton & Hove
Contract Type: Full Time, Long Term
Pay: Dependant on Experience
As a Cover Supervisor you will take classes in the absence of the teacher across a range of different year groups and subjects. You will supervise whilst students complete the work set by the teacher and sometimes will be required to support them in completing the work. You will also be expected to provide feedback to the relevant teacher of the progress that has been made as well as dealing with any behaviour issues that may arise.
– Ability to successfully implement behaviour management strategies in the classroom.
– Experience working with students in a classroom.
– Good written and oral communication skills.
– Nurturing and patient approach.
– You must have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one (£45).
Supply Desk can offer you:
– Competitive rates of pay, every week.
– Regular, ongoing CPD courses.
– Refer a friend and receive £100.
– A dedicated consultant to provide you with expert advice and support.
If you would like to apply for this Cover Supervisor role in Brighton then please send your CV to Kirsty today!
Or if you would to find out more information about this role or chat about what you would like from your next position Call: (phone number removed) or Email