Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Compliance Officer for our rapidly expanding business based in Brighton.
Working alongside the Data Protection Officer you will need to be highly experienced in data legislation (GDPR, PECR, ePrivacy) as well as have a solid understanding of risk management.
* Completion of due diligence forms and documentation and primary point of contact for client compliance questions.
* Implement and manage an effective legal compliance programme.
* Develop and review company policies.
* Keep up to date with and advise management on the company’s compliance
obligations with legislation and regulations through detailed reporting.
* Perform risk assessments to understand risk level, significance, and scope.
* Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and
* Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible
weaknesses or risk.
* Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
* 3-5 years’ proven experience in a Compliance Officer role
* Excellent knowledge of legal requirements and procedures
* Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
* Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
* Responsive and compliance focused – able to effectively manage concurrent
priorities and comfortable with ambiguity.
* Continuous improvement – looks for new ways of working, takes ownership to generate content ideas and deliver original and imaginative approaches to compliance