Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Position: Complaint Handlers
Please note this is a speculative advert and by applying you are expressing your interest in working in our complaints department, if a future vacancy becomes available.
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Shift patterns between the following:
* Monday to Friday – 08:00 – 18:00
* Saturday – 09:00 – 17:00
Domestic & General’s purpose is to keep our customer’s world running by delivering an essential service that never lets them down. We are on an exciting journey, transforming our business in line with the Group’s Strategy outlined in an ambitious five-year plan.
We are always on the lookout for skilled complaints professionals to join our Complaints department. However much experience you have working in complaints, express your interest today and we could be in contact with you in the future about potential opportunities.
If you are passionate about providing excellent customer service and the best resolution for our customers, then we want to hear from you!
* Are you motivated by dealing with difficult customer situations and driving them to resolution?
* Do you pride yourself on your ability to resolve customers’ queries and provide the right level of support every time?
* Do you thrive on delivering a first-class customer service?
* Are you passionate about your performance and development?
About the role
Working in our complaints department you’ll be a point of contact for customers with insurance and / or service related complaints. As a business who is striving towards providing fair resolution for our customers, we want to ensure that their concerns are appropriately handled every time. Your main objective when you engage with our customers will be to understand, address and resolve whilst adhering to treating customers fairly principles and FCA guidelines.
You’ll enjoy working in a fast-paced, vibrant and rewarding role alongside a brilliant and hard-working team.
As a skilled Complaint Handler, you’ll always make sure that the customer’s interest comes first. You understand the customer’s perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport.
The most successful Complaint Handlers champion the customer voice and pride themselves on customer satisfaction.
Our Complaint Handlers will have:
* Prior experience in a customer service or resolutions role, some complaint handling experience would be desirable
* Keen interest in complaint handling and providing the best resolution for the customer
* Confidence in decision-making, under pressure
* Ability to work autonomously
* A passion to deliver a first-class customer service
* Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong Microsoft Office experience with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
* Great team spirit and ethos!
In return, we offer:
1. Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
2. 25 days annual leave plus bank/public holidays, as well as an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
3. Training opportunities as well as clearly defined career progression
4. Health cash plan – employer funded cover to enable you to claim money back on essential healthcare costs, including dental, optical, physiotherapy and many more. Cover also includes unlimited access to a 24/7 virtual GP service
5. Attractive company pension scheme
6. Life assurance – employer funded cover of 4x basic salary
7. Dedicated online benefit portal offering access to saving and lending facilities, financial wellbeing and support services:
8. Salary Finance – access to savings and borrowing through payroll
9. Car Leasing – access to a carbon neutral salary sacrifice car leasing scheme, with an all-inclusive monthly cost covering all charge, taxes, insurance, repairs and maintenance on a range of brand new vehicles
10. Travel Loans – interest free loans to help spread the cost of annual travel tickets
11. Cycle to Work – tax efficient bike and cycling equipment worth up to £1,000
12. Health & Wellbeing – discounted gym membership, online virtual workout sessions, online culinary classes
13. Employee Assistance Programme – specialist advice and support on issues such as finance, relationships, illness and family issues
14. Free Domestic & General protection plan – one free plan each year with access to discounted rates of up to 50% on additional plans, including referrals for family and friends
15. Employee discounts – access to discounted Sky TV and broadband packages, together with a range of discounts for 100s of online and high street retailers
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. We also have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks