Ark Mechanical & Electrical Services was created in line with the JRL Group's philosophy of ‘owning the solution'. With MEP vital to the success of every project, the Group identified that dividing the package had the potential to adversely affect the critical path. Taking control of this, Ark M&E provides a complete mechanical, electrical and public health (MEP) solution for large complex residential projects.
We require a Commercial Manager to join our team in Brighton Hove, to be responsible for the commercial management of mechanical & electrical packages up to £20m.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Senior commercial management of all project work in accordance with the contract and statutory requirements and meeting stakeholder requirements
* Managing the compilation and assessment of client and sub- contractor applications and valuations
* Set up and manage commercial management systems to ensure industry leading standards in management of projects
* Senior level client commercial interface
* Project cost reporting, cash flow forecasting and KPI monitoring
* Issue, implementation and management of project budgets
* To ensure the implementation of company policy and procedures relating cost and commercial management
* Degree or equivalent in Construction, Quantity Surveying or similar relevant discipline
* Min. 5 years' experience in Quantity Surveying/Commercial Management, ideally in facades or curtain wall industry
* High degree of computer literacy ? Highly developed interpersonal, people and client management skills
* Commercially astute with ability to implement and manage project budgets
* Contractually aware with good working knowledge of JCT
The position will be based in our London office but applicants must be willing to travel within the UK and overseas as required