Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Would you like to work for an award winning, forward thinking, innovative Digital Marketing Agency?
Do you already hold at least 1+ year Customer Service/Account management type experience?
If you are a driven individual, who wants to make a difference and be heard – this could be that ideal next step in your career!
More about the business ….
You won’t be micro-managed or just another member of staff; they are looking to utilise your personality, your experience and your brain! They will empower you with the skills and confidence to think critically on their behalf when it matters most.
With turnover doubling every year, awards overflowing from their trophy cabinet and ambitious – but realistic – targets for the future, there's never been a better time to join the team. Headquartered in Brighton, this B2B Agency provide sophisticated digital marketing services to hundreds of businesses, from innovative start-ups to sector leaders and global brands.
Still keen? Here’s more ….
Reporting into the Head of Client Services, the role will define and grow around the right individual. With succession planning in mind, it will become senior and business critical within year one and will offer rapid personal and remunerative growth opportunities for the right candidate.
* Liaise with, and manage, key client relationships
* Plan, schedule and oversee key client communication points
* Manage and naturally become the day to day communications hub for high value client communications
* Become the purveyor of sunshine, a grower of exceptional relationships and forger of total client confidence
* Develop and maintain a commercially driven strategic approach to account and relationship management
* Understand and shape their approach to better develop, diversify and grow client accounts
* Ensure all department KPI’s are consistently met
And finally …
They will be looking for candidates with the following attributes:
* Experience in managing multi-channel digital marketing, agency or client side with demonstrable success, would be an advantage
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
* Experience in managing key client and partner relationships
* Strong understanding of CRM system usage
* Organised and efficient
* Exceptional communicator
* Commercially astute
* Compulsive critical thinker
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords: client services, B2B, account manager, sales, new business, client relationship, digital marketing, lead generation, customer service
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search