Are you serious about providing outstanding care to young people? Do you have what it takes to manage a highly respected children's home?
I am working on behalf of a fantastic residential service for children and young people to recruit for an experienced Registered Manager. The role is based near Brighton, East Sussex.
Our client is an established provider of Residential Childcare with a proven record of creating home environments that exceed children’s needs. They facilitate children in their care to express their characters, establish their independence and become their own person.
As a Registered Manager you will be managing a home that is making a huge difference to lives of children who have suffered trauma and abuse.
The role includes:
* Manage the home to an outstanding standard
* Take the lead in ensuring an open culture is created, one in which children feel that they can complain and that they are listened to.
* Promote and actively encourage the delivery of a safe, structured and nurturing environment.Promoting the young person’s independence and developing their life skills
* Ensure that staff are aware of the individual needs of all young people and deliver the support required to ensure life chance opportunities and positive holistic development.
* Work in collaboration with Human Resources to manage all employee relations within the home, in line with current employment legislation and the company’s policies and procedures.
* Work closely with the Senior Management Team to ensure the home goes over and above in providing exceptional care
Whilst the role has its challenges, the results you will see from the children you work with will offer incomparable job satisfaction.
Could this be you?
* 3 years experience working with young people in a residential setting (Essential)
* 1 years experience as a Registered Manager within Residential Childcare (Essential)
* Full driving licence with access to own transport (Essential)
* Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare (Essential)
* Level 5 Diploma In Leadership and Management (Essential)
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
* Market leading rates of pay
* Ongoing career progression (Senior Management Potential)
* Generous Holiday entitlement
* Minimum 2% pension contributions
If this could be you, please don’t hesitate and apply immediately!! The successful applicant will be appointed subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check