Role: Childrens Home Manager
Salary: Up to £43,000!
Are you a current Childrens Home Manager or a Deputy Manager with or studying the Level 5 looking to step up?
I am working with a small residential childcare provider in the Hove area of Brighton & Hove who are searching for a Childrens Home Manager.
The home is a 5 bedded service which takes referrals for children with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties aged 12 – 16, however the children can live there until 18. The home has a history of being rated "Good" by Ofsted.
The role is paying extremely well up to £43,000 depending on experience!
Candidates applying for the position ideally need to:
• Have the level 5 or nearly completed
• Experience in residential child care of 5 years or more in a leadership role, Deputy or Registered Manager
• Good knowledge of the regulations and inspections
• Experience of Therapeutic child care a bonus
• Good track record of good or above in Ofsted inspections
For more information or to apply, please call Jack on (phone number removed) or click apply and send in your CV