Our Client are now looking to grow their teams.
* Do you want to make a real difference to young people's lives?
* Are you an experienced Residential or Youth Support Worker?
* Have you got a professional and caring approach?
* Can you build positive relationships with young people?
New opportunities for experienced RESIDENTIAL KEY SUPPORT WORKERS in Brighton . You will be caring for young people living in residential children's homes to develop personal, social and independence skills as well as enabling them to grow in confidence.
Our young people come from various backgrounds and have suffered traumatic life experiences prior to coming into our care. We are looking for passionate people who are able to make a positive contribution to their lives and help provide a safe, warm and nurturing environment for our young people to thrive in. If you believe you can achieve this then this role would suit you.
* A minimum of 1 years’ experience in working with children and young people aged 10 to 18 within an Ofsted regulated children's home
* Must be able to use Microsoft Word and produce professional reports.
* Level 3 of Children and Young Peoples Workforce