CCO Group are retained by a multi-disciplinary property consultancy with offices across London and the Southern home counties. The client is looking to recruit a MRICS Valuation surveyor to be based out of their Brighton office. Our client has continued to be very busy throughout COVID and the current work load is too much for the current staff needing to expand their team. Our client offers unrivalled progression internally and ultra-modern working culture being flexible with regards to COVID.
* Conducting multiple valuations across a range of different commercial property portfolios including offices, industrial, retail, licenced leisure.
* Also a chance to be involved with Valuations for Residential Investment/Development.
* Liaising with Asset and Fund Managers
* Progressing current relationships with prospective and current clients.
* Completing Corporate, Loan Security and Institutional Valuations with private, PLC and public organisations.
* Undertaking secured & unsecured lending valuations
* Taking responsibility and assisting the junior members of the team
What do you need to be successful?
* The successful candidate will be at least a freshly qualified MRICS and RICS Registered Valuation Surveyor
* Passionate about the property industry and specifically about the valuation market.
* Communicate effectively and work to the needs of the company’s clients.
* Be a team player, willing to help others
* Have a wide ranging valuation experience of working with varying asset classes
This opportunity gives you the chance to join a business that thrives on developing individuals. If the above sounds like something you would be interested in, feel free to contact CCO Group so we can discuss it in more detail