Saddlers are recruiting for an experienced Carpenter to be based on a job on the outskirts of Brighton.
Salary/ type of employment
£175 – £185 per day depending on experience. Monday – Friday role, 8am- 4pm. Potential for the role to turn into long term for the right candidate.
* Must have experience fitting doors and similar carpentry works
* Must be hard working and effective at working to a time scale.
* Must be reliable
* One main trade qualification (or time served trades experience) e.g. NVQ 2, NVQ 3, City & Guilds, combined with the ability to perform a minimum of 2 other trades to acceptable standards
* DBS check would be prefered
* CSCS is desirable but not essential
* Current Health & Safety Training certificates (including, but not limited to, Asbestos Awareness, Working at Height, Manual Handling & Risk Assessments)
* An understanding and be able to use effectively (after training) equipment and processes which may be reasonably required by the Company
* Experience and a passion for delivering high quality services to a diverse range of customers
* Must have own van and basic tools
* Willing to travel between jobs as the jobs can vary in scale.
Please call Sarah on (phone number removed) or alternatively apply and one of our consulants will call you back