We are looking for a highly organised and efficient professional with a strong background in sales to join our successful team as a Car Sales and Leasing Executive in Brighton covering all manufacturers of cars. The ideal candidate for this role will be resourceful, a good problem solver, organised and with the ability to work on multiple tasks.
We provide vehicle leasing solutions services to companies and private individuals and we are growing rapidly. This is an opportunity for you to join a team representing our many brands and to become part of an exciting and ever expanding company.
* Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction
* Work with customers to determine their needs, explain product value and then recommend the right product to ensure we meet their demands
* Use company literature and available training resources to stay up to date on product features
* Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
* Create positive and lasting relationships with vendors and suppliers and build relationships with clients based on trust and respect
* Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Our ideal Sales Executive candidate will:
* Uphold the ideals and standards of our company whilst constantly striving to meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations.
* They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client.
* The candidate should have good quantitative skills and demonstrate a strong attention to detail.
* A willingness to learn and the ability to adapt are essential.
To excel in this role, you should:
* Be an active listener,
* Have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from both our existing client bank and the generation of new leads.
* Experience of working within the Vehicle Leasing Industry/Motor industry is desirable
* Competitive basic salary starting at £18,00 – £25,000 with realist OTE circa of £50,000 which is uncapped.
* Monday to Friday working pattern 9-5.30pm
* Comprehensive training programme.
* 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
* Bike to work scheme
* Office based.
* Free parking
* Enhanced pension scheme.
This vacancy is permanent and based in Brighton and Hove