£27,000 – £35,500 per annum (pro rata) plus benefits
Fixed term contract (until March 2022)
Brighton – Remote to start
We’re looking for a Campaigns Advisor to join our regulatory client in order to help get the right message, to the right people, at the right time.
You will be responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating behaviour change campaigns in a varied role, covering high profile awareness campaigns as well as low and no-cost campaigns, no two days being the same.
Working for a public body also means you’ll become part of the Government Communications Service (GCS) – opening the door to world-leading communications training, guidance and more.
* Plan effective multi-channel OASIS campaigns – both low and no cost
* Brief creative and media agencies and internal colleagues
* Project manage the delivery of the agreed communications products to meet agreed deadlines and sign off processes, responsible for maintaining working plans, and managing key stakeholders
* Use the email service provider Dynamics 365 to write, build and deliver large-scale email marketing campaigns
* Ensure that appropriate approvals are obtained for each stage of campaign development / delivery
* Evaluate campaigns using the GCS evaluation framework to produce meaningful takeaways for future campaigns.
You will have proven experience of targeting, delivering and evaluating marketing communications campaigns as well as hands-on experience of delivering targeted email marketing and social media campaigns. An understanding of the range of channels available to support behaviour change campaigns (including email, social media, partnerships, advertising and PR) is also a must.
The client is committed to creating a great place to work and do all they can to support people to reach their full potential, providing an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment. They are an inclusive employer and offer equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual’s age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
To apply please send your CV along with a covering letter with details of how your experience and skills meet the essential criteria